Is Your Mental Game What’s Holding You Back?
- Is pressure hurting your performance?
- Are you hating the doubts and hope they just go away?
- Do mistakes, bad calls, and other players “get in your head”?
- Do you work hard at practice and still struggle with confidence?
- Are high expectations causing you to “play it safe”?
- Is frustration wreaking havoc on your composure?
- Are you questioning whether your heart is still in the game?
Stack the deck in your favor… learn the key Mental Game Skills to:
- Discover your strengths that energize you and your performance
- Manage expectations
- Concentrate your focus on what you can control
- Focus your energies
- Trust in your ability
- Tolerate frustration, setbacks and doubts
- Build stable confidence
- Play in your sweet spot
- Set manageable goals
- Develop a clear game plan and execute confidently
About Mental Game and Sport Psychology Coaching:
Being mentally strong is a game changer! All athletes’ care about winning and often that comes at the expense of enjoyment. Pressure to perform, whether it’s to impress others, (scouts, teammates, parents, sponsors) or because expectations are getting in the way – can lead to an inability to play free both physically and mentally.
The good news is getting a jump on honing the key skills to play mentally tough is truly coachable. We start with a complete evaluation, and work together both on and off the field (or court) to apply a targeted focus every session. Essential, are ongoing pre and post match assessments to learn to apply skills and give us real-time feedback to enhance competitive performance.
Get started on your mental game today with one-on-one mental coaching!